Sobre el nivel
These are the 5 English courses with which you will reach the Beginner level or A1 in the international CEFR standard. It is for adolescents or adults with little or no prior knowledge of English.
In these courses, you will …
- have extensive and guided practice in the 4 language skills (speaking, listening, reading, and writing)
- learn grammar, vocabulary, expressions, and common uses in English.
- learn and use techniques to speak, read, listen, and write in English.
- have private or group live classes to practice conversations, ask questions, interact with your classmates, clarify your doubts, and receive recommendations about your progress.
- have practice and assignments activities, which will help you review and expand what you have learned.
Al final del nivel, podrás ...
- have reached the international standard A1 in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- be ready to start the A2 Basic level English or prepare for Michigan MET Go! international exam.