About the level
These are the 5 English courses with which you will reach the pre-intermediate level or B1- in the international CEFR standard. It is for adolescents and adults with a basic level of English.
In these courses, you will …
- have extensive and guided practice in the 4 language skills (speaking, listening, reading, and writing)
- learn grammar, vocabulary, expressions, and common uses in English.
- learn and use techniques to speak, read, listen, and write in English.
- have private or group live classes to practice conversations, ask questions, interact with your classmates, clarify your doubts, and receive recommendations about your progress.
- have practice and assignments activities, which will help you review and expand what you have learned.
At the end of the level, you will …
- have reached the international standard B1- in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- be ready to start the B1 Intermediate Level English or prepare for Michigan MET Go! international exam.
Learning Path Steps
Intermediate English 01100 Points